At the end of the rainy season, it is easier to get sick with the flu with frequent rains and frequent weather changes. For those of you who feel that the onset of fever, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, or feeling unwell before taking the pills and resting, try these delicious dishes that can help prevent and alleviate the symptoms of early flu.
1. Various soups, such as chicken soup, provide nutrients and proteins. Vitamins and minerals will help restore cells and heal from colds faster, or if it’s a Thai soup such as tom yum soup, which is rich in spicy herbs, galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves can be drenched in warm, delicious soup to soften the throat. In addition to satisfying the stomach, it also helps tobreathe easier, relieves nasal congestion, nourishes the circulatory system, and relieves cold symptoms.
2. Water and tea. Because during a cold, you should drink at least 2 liters of water a day because the water will help reduce fever, help dissolve phlegm to be nonsticky, and help eliminate toxins from the body, making a recovery from fever faster. But if drinking plain water until bored, may switch to drinks such as herbal tea, chamomile tea, black pepper tea mixed with honey, etc., because the tea contains many nutrients to help reduce inflammation. In addition, steam from the tea helps reduce clogging in The nose, making breathing more accessible and can help refresh the body.
3. Eat fruits high in vitamin Csuch as bananas, oranges, pineapples, guavas, mangos, tamarind, kiwi, berries, etc. You can eat them fresh or squeezed them into juice to drink instead. Some fruits, such as Pineapple, are high in vitamin C. It also contains enzymes that help reduce inflammation and reduce mucus and mucus.
4. Herbs such as ginger can help reduce nausea and vomiting from the flu. Garlic is effective against bacteria, viruses, fungi and stimulates the increase of white blood cells that will help eliminate pathogens in the body. Pepper and horseradish reduce chest tightness and make breathing easier
5. Various grains such as Wheat germ, oatmeal, almonds are rich in various vitamins and minerals, high in antioxidants, which help strengthen the immune system against the common cold. In addition, patients with flu should avoid drinking water and eat. Foods high in sugar, such as soft drinks, sweetened juices, instant juices, sugar-coated cookies, or white flour bread, are when your immune system is low. Eating more sugar increases your risk of inflammation and infection